Call us on:0417 168 172
When choosing the right Add-On package for your business there are a number of points to consider;
- Determine your current business systems and processes.
What area in your business do you need to streamline?
- What are your short term / long term business goals?
Determine if what you require is long-term and feasible to implement or whether a short-term solution may be required in the interim.
- Research the required add on’s and software packages.
Can these packages service more than one area in your business?
Does this add-on specialise in one area only?
- Consider the ongoing costs of the package and the need for staff training.
How many staff are required to use the package?
Do you need to pay for one or multiple subscriptions?
- Choose 3 x add-on’s to trial before you commit to a package.
Most add-ons and software packages have free trial periods.
Read reviews and watch YouTube videos on the product.
- Consider the software integration and set up time and costs.
Can the software be immediately integrated?
Do you need to export and import data?
Will you require a specialist to implement the software for you?
- If in doubt, consult with a specialist, speak to someone who is currently using the Xero software or call your bookkeeper to discuss your needs.