Call us on:0417 168 172
Bookkeeping services for PERTH businesses
"Your time is money and it is better spent on what you do best"
OUR AFFORDABLE SERVICES
We offer a range of services that are affordable and cost-effective.
- Accounts payable/receivables Debt collection – making sure you get paid for the services and products you supplied in a timely manner.
- Bank reconciliations – Making sure that your accounts and payments line up with your bank records.
- Payroll & superannuation obligations – Ensuring you meet all your legal responsibilities regarding payroll, payroll tax and superannuation payments.
- Internet banking – making online payments of bills and invoices to shifting monies to different accounts
- Financial reporting – preparing financial reports for your business or businesses you may need to report to
- EOY accounts finalisation, reporting and rollover
- EOY payroll finalisation, payment summaries, ATO reporting and payroll rollover-preparation of end of year accounts and reports required by your accountant and/or tax office including rollover of financial losses
- Workers compensation – submission of forms involved in a worker’s compensation claim
- BAS, IAS, PAYG preparation and lodgement
- Payroll Tax
- Liaise with ATO on your behalf – dealing with matters on your behalf where payment plan may be required
Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001 Standard)
ISO 9001:2015 - world's leading Management System Standard, Globally adopted in virtually all industries - from manufacturers and service companies
- Document creation
- Document control and filing systems
- Quality assurance management
- Internal quality assurance auditing
As bookkeeping and accounting platforms move to online (commonly referred to as cloud accounting) the ability to record information on the go makes it easier to track your daily financial activities. From taking a photo of a receipt on your phone and uploading it into your accounting software to preparing financial profit and loss statements in minutes, cloud software provides the business owner with a range of reports that can help them better understand and forecast their businesses financial future.
The programs are many and varied, but we have chosen to work in those that we feel most businesses are moving to. We can work alongside your business on an agreed monthly package or simply set your business up in one of these programs and continue using it yourself.
We are qualified and experienced in the following Accounting Software Programs:
- XERO and XERO add-on programs
- XERO setup and conversion from other programs
- MYOB and MYOB setup
- All Microsoft programs
As Bookkeepers there are few office environments that we have not come across. From the OCD’s to the Cyclone Tracy’s and those somewhere in between. By the time we are called in to help, the office can be a mess of records and invoices in one jumbled heap spilling off the table and across the floor.
In helping business owners get their financial records in order, we have found it beneficial to provide some basic office services that can get them back on track and make life a little easier.
These duties include:
- Data entry / general bookkeeping duties
- Document creation, spreadsheets, typing
- Filing and archiving